IQUAD Learning Solutions
IQUAD Learning Solutions is a digital learning solution provider with industry and market experience that goes back to 1998. Operating in the Middle East region with offices in Lebanon and Dubai, our staff have been committed to developing and implementing innovative web-based learning solutions targeting corporate, government, educational institutes and individuals. IQUAD is committed to forming partnerships that empower forward-thinking organizations with the ability to effectively educate their employees, students, or clients.
Training without real skills acquisition is an investment at a loss. Investing in a digital learning solution should guarantee a high level of engagement, deliver learning outcomes and be executed with maximum impact at scale.
Rethinking the digital learning future in the Middle East, IQUAD’s Solutions integrate smart technologies with latest content and high-end professional services to deliver custom solutions and guarantee success.
We are looking to place a Sales Executive with a focus on professional education, learning and development. This person will promote products and solutions in private and public corporations in the assigned sales territory to maximize revenue and achieve agreed annual sales goal, through all appropriate supply channels.
1- Achieve revenue targets within the defined territory in ways such as:
- Visiting companies within the territory to promote all relevant products and solutions.
- Achieving required daily and weekly call rates.
- Building customer contact and activity data on CRM system ensuring frequent updates and accurate data records for all customers.
- Building and maintaining a robust pipeline.
- Arranging, preparing, and delivering product presentations.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, developing long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
2- Effectively implement sales and business strategy by:
- Proactively scanning the industry for changes to identify new challenges and opportunities and establish standards for customer and partner experiences.
- Actively engage in planning of strategies and tactics to win market share.
3- Contribute to the creation of new business development opportunities for example:
- Developing customer relationships.
- Monitoring competitor activity across the region.
4- Making valuable contributions to the wider team by:
- Communicating effectively with management on territory activities, key issues or opportunities, and competition through comprehensive and punctual monthly reports.
- Participating fully in wider team activities as required.
- Collaborating with pre-sales, operations and marketing team as required in coordinating sales efforts, promoting products/solutions, delivering demos and designing solutions.
5- Effectively manage all areas of expenditure within company policy by:
- Managing T&E costs effectively through timely planning of travel and cost-effective use of time on customer visits.
- Submitting expenses regularly in accordance with the expense policy.
6- Ensure compliance with company and legal regulations in areas relating to all areas of this role:
- Being aware of and understanding the Company Code of Business Conduct & Ethics which covers:
- business ethics & practices
- work environment
- legal & compliance.
Profile & Background
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a similar role working with corporates in the UAE.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in the learning and development industry preferably digital learning and/or field sales experience with a technology vendor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook), CRM, and database skills
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Arabic proficiency is a plus.
- Clean driving record and license.
- Experience of living and working in the relevant territories.
- Proven track record of field sales success.
- Based in Dubai with travel between in the UAE.
- Remote working.